Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Caninelumbosacral Spondylosis

Ahhhh

Damn! It's actually January 6th and I have not written anything yet. On January I even started writing a draft of a post, then publish it later, but nothing, January 6 and I have not said anything yet the mercy seat. I am ashamed of myself!
Well, let's start with good intentions, horrible tradition, yes.
-Trying to be a more open person! Not literally, my best friend was able to book a vivisection when I hear it. Help!
Well, not typically use terms such as "best friend", but as I groped for a more open, and since I know you never read this series of words placed at random, trying to write. Between insecurity and the other, always avoiding to classify objects and people, you know those idiots who classify everything around them? The best cat, best friend, best friend, the best jumper, the best day, the best sex, the best finger etc., etc. ... so boring, people whose distrust in my opinion.
Yet I can not no other word to use, as defined by a person whom you tell everything from the tiniest action worthy of note, the cooked and haunt your teenage years? Ah yes, psychologist or shrink!
On another, we come to the news. On the radio they said that new year was a disaster, Chernobyl 'not radioactive: stray bullets, severed fingers, eyes blinded, brittle teeth and deaths galore. What the fuck you say your brain?! That we are floating in the cosmic dark pink elephants? What's fun in making something explode, without any pyrotechnic effect, a waste of time, money and meaning. -BOOM-boom that Bell has done. And now? Just to stay on, an idiot, that instead of the brain has a black hole that will cause the end of the universe, has placed, because it is an intelligent person, a miccetta between the door and the mirror of the machines in the neighborhood, including my father. Now, with quiet dignity and grace, FOR WHAT REASON Dogmatic FUCK YOU FUCK MICCETTA LOCATED BETWEEN A MIRROR AND DOOR ?!?!? No, I want to know, want to understand how your brain from a licensed fool, what's funny, what? Uh, that's great, it broke the mirror, but laugh-ihihi iihihi a par ... cojoni of the miccetta you know where to shove? A mouth, a rectum, and by way of a catheter if you are a male, which is very likely, otherwise I do not even the issue of choice.
And while we're at a firecracker for each finger, eye and testis. Then see how you laugh.
One, two, three, breathe in America ...
The second I'm not about to say, try to use less foul language. I try to use less profanity, I try really, but now, for me are like commas, I try to restrain myself, but it's stronger than me. One of the few downsides of my leap (which is not marked so I must say).
But I could replace "male genitalia seen in derogatory manner" (Shit) with Mouflon.
I will try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment