Monday, January 17, 2011

Removing Wallpaper Border Au

Luciana Littizzetto Vol.1

. My muse, my love for future victims of kidnapping. She, Luciana Littizzetto.


[...] She was part of the beautiful-evil-came. I do not know if you have this. They are the ones that would theoretically all it takes to be the most cool. Blue eyes, blond hair, thin, high ...
But no one knows how, they are no longer. A more trinkets, and a trifle less trac. The merciless slot machine of life, because of a detail, did not jack pot. Turn you messed it turns. He mixed the addend and the evil does not add up. Disappointing ...
Because I'm worth, The Princess and the Pea. Luciana Littizzetto.

now crying. The balenga. How much wasted brain ... I'd spit them, and chips round ... she and her husband, that plantigrade. They called her son Leo, and now makes the first grade because they cry all day grrr grrr. But think. Monday playing for the scouts have also captured and locked in the toilet. And now we all cry. Mom, dad and son king of the forest.
Since I can not always get me on my own, I ask you a pleasure. Staff. Dear bandolier tired and dear Lady Marian. When you decide to join the uterus and pleasure, make me a little bit of attention? You can call your mica creature with a decent name? Leo is not that bad, but it is by the pope that a schoolboy of first grade. I think the first real act of parental responsibility in relation to the child the choice of the name. Not the nest, from the cradle or diapers. Please: Do not punish him. Life is already so complicated. Do not tell me what you have saddled the baby is simply the name of his maternal grandfather. It is not an excuse. If the poor grandfather has already had the misfortune to be called Sulpicius, because we want to continue to suffer the grandson? My friend Stefano in Rome has called his son Manfred Galeazzo. That does not rhyme with anything. And the sister? Erbaluce. At least they were of Calumet.
But there are also the parents brave. That dare as historical or mythological. Bravi. And if you have your child baptized Marcantonio comes up half a saw? Who should say thanks? In two of you who call Franca and Piero. Deficient. And those who give the name of the event? My aunt was born at Christmas and have called Natalina. If she was born at Easter would call Pasqualina. But if he came to the world on the day of the dead as they would call? Mortise or death?
I would invent a law that allows the children reached the age of reason, to change the name to parents. So who was named Savana ribattezzerĂ  Calcutta and his mother will be equal. But it's no dream. Here in Italy for years that we call a ham biscuit Great and nobody does a turn.


0 comments:

Post a Comment