Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2009, Alternative Investment Mutual Funds

Legal age

Yes, yes, yes. I speak of his 18years, that category of teenagers useless. All my peers were happy to come of age, I obviously do not. I have never seen the positives of this step required. As a first sign of this change, I received the invitation to vote for a not-so-common because of the non-know-where.
What a beauty! Another change is the license - Thunderbolt and lightning - a driver's license! That card effeminate pink as the shirt of a cyclist, useful as a pimple on your nose if you do not have a car to drive. In short, the only satisfaction is when they are asked to present documents. To take this piece of plastic of course requires an exam ... appropriate files between many quotes would Yotobi. My examiner, Dolores Umbridge, the Italian, with lots of hair, lace and little voice, I had to drive for half an hour and then tell me:-Well I do not know if you give the license, you drove , but did not see the gentleman who was almost through (earthen it clear that he was on the sidewalk with a mullet look), not to have made mistakes ... ummh, sign here. " C-what? But you're demented, you're not sure if I did not by the license, do not you go to do "and not be" just needed to come down from the car to catch a daisy-promotes, not to promote him, promoted him, not promotes it. "
I'll be strange, but if one thing has not deserve me, I do not want, in the most important thing as a driver's license!
do not drive in September, damn, I do not drive in September. I do not like to drive, it is true, but at least not to forget what the clutch pedal. Another thing that
stand, are the festivals 18th birthday. I hate these parties, from the bottom of my scrotum, I hate them more than ever! I went against the trend, a party with 6 people, including myself. Everyone in my class who have celebrated, but one (estimated to Clare) invited all over the world, including the pubic hair of Chuck Norris. A party in full regalia! With lots of green wedding favors of dubious taste. Oh-your-God, favors, bomboniere to share the joy with friends. Favors are recycled-which generally bar-throw. What tacky, like the skirts kitchissima type spotted cow. A disgusting stuff! Not to mention the restaurants chosen, if they have 10 Michelin stars, they are not mentioning.
E pensare che io ho festeggiato al cinese. E adesso gli amici mi copiano pure:
-Dove lo fai il compleanno?-
-Al cinese...-
Copioni del cazzo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment