Friday, January 14, 2011

Driver License Ny Temporary Visitor Expires

Hunting Season

By convention, we tend to think that man is the hunter and woman the prey, the coveted game, complete with a two-way course. But no, I'm the classic example of male prey that does not come out with a bunch of horny girl looking for an easy, even one that feels different from the rest of the species. Thus, there is the Alpha male, the muscle, which reeks of macho and even the erection of the lashes, the beta male, the normal one, the classic trucker inside, what I studied etiquette at the University of Bran, and then burps crap on male superiority, the male range, or gays, or gays, I do not know what the term Politically Correct and then there are those like me, males Delta, cheering for Hillary Clinton while being in Italy. Delta is the male reaction to the strange coexistence with only women I've seen very few, and everyone, I mean everyone, had a male figure constant. My father has always been present, I can absolutely complain, but a working day in Germany, one day in Piedmont and one day in Rocca Straw, I could not see him every day.
As a child, all the other boys were playing football, I played with girls, to seven years children hated the girls, I had a girlfriend instead. Unfortunately, growing up is not exactly the situation was so, the fact is that I have appeared to the world as Zitello born.
rather than those who have a say to a girl I like, it would cut penis and puppets are not more than stimuli. More than male Delta, male with well-established mental disorders. Then
are a clear demonstration that there are boys lunatics. Here I am! Step by happiness to depression only by opening Facebook, I can bring me down, watching TV and hearing interesting stories.
Finally, to add to my disorder, the senseless angry reactions against the sexist phrases like, "I have a penis, I can not cook" or "women drivers do damage." Just can not stand, the debasement of human evolution in a nutshell ...
In addition, an outspoken supporter of the ovary are wrong. What is this? The consideration of "cojoni / balls." Is it bad to hear from a woman "I have the controcojoni", no, no so, you have the controovaie, which I say, are even more deadly, a portal with pride.
Yeah, I'm attracted by the strong woman, the woman Xena, that the first trumpet and then I'll kill you, who are not afraid to tell the world that has had an affair on Mars, in fact, the screaming from the rooftops, it has too. Or the woman Baily, one holding a bunch of interns in line with a finger.
Yes, I have some very serious mental illness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment