Friday, December 24, 2010

Buick Regal Car Remote Programming



are days that I have a decent idea, but my brain always has a buggy crap for every occasion. Nothing, the total vacuum. I think I have a block, but not that of the writer, perhaps, and even that of the blogger, I will just write crap on crap ... call my own, blocking Cazzaro.
will be Christmas will be this air of hypocrisy that I irritate the skin, will be led damn hung on the balconies of many, will these damned gremlins, who insist on returning home after home, year after year, as a chair for two , which by the way I've never seen.
I miss the magic of Christmas, the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving discard mountains, or rather, very low hills of gifts, the charm of the crib and the infatuation with the decorations. It's all gone. I grew up and slammed the snout against reality. Christmas is a feast for profit, the gifts are a commitment, especially if you find yourself having to give gifts to all over the world, maybe when your list was 3-4 two relatives and close friends. I look at the lights, trees, nativity scenes ... and the only thing that flashed through my mind is wasting money and energy.
then complain if there is a crisis, it is true, it will avoid turning two led to avert economic collapse, but of course, save five euro bill of light is not sucks to anyone.
Ah, not to mention the snow. I loved the snow so much. Now I can not see because I understand what it represents: CHAOS. The snow in this city, chaos! Means stop, canceled flights, and cars blocked rodimenti interiors, similar to hemorrhoids, to myself.
Another sore point are the candy of Christmas. Panettone, Pandone, nougat, panpetati, candies, dried fruits and unrealistic cholesterol varied. And the salty food where we? Zamponi, lentils, polenta, fish, seafood ...
But enough, enough of these useless wastes, enough! What need is there to buy all this stuff? Atmosphere is not created spending billions, no, you create an atmosphere with the right company, instead of doing the dinners with relatives more harmful nauseous, take four, four and say, relatives FUNNY, not narrow, nice, great friends, companionship and celebrate with a lasagna! Maybe for me to take only my grandmother, who besides making a lasagna from God, for companionship, makes racket, lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment