Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bluetooth Audio Quality Fm Transmitter

1) Program on the PSP (using C)

  • To program various languages \u200b\u200bwere invented to simplify the task of creating programs. Even on the PSP on PC as there are several options and explain what will be only one of many. To which we will use is possible using the C language To schedule on PSP you need to know a little C in order to continue with this guide. Of crucial importance is to know the basic constructs (eg IF ... ELSE, WHILE, FOR, etc.. And know what they are and how to create functions). So if you are fasting, see a simple guide on the internet that shows you these issues. I state that I'm not a hacker or a skilled programmer; but only a passionate person in the planning and to play with. This guide on how to program for the PSP is from my experiences and information and route information from the web, so I take no credit and no responsibility on what will you do with this text. I am limited only to rewrite the content already on the web into something more coherent, organized and just hope for all those who, like me, have a passion to plan and do something different on their PC, but who have encountered difficulties configurations and installations not exactly easy. Nominate sites to be fair I've seen (at the time the laws still do not know if they exist):


  • http://www.psp-programming.com/tutorials/ (this is the site I always consulted and is in English)

    http://psp.console-tribe.com/

    http://www.psp-ita.com/

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment