Friday, February 18, 2011

Sternocleidomastoid Lump Both Sides

useless phrases at the end of the day

It's nice to go out with a friend. Many other men might not understand, I'm sure. It's nice to go out just for the heck of it, without unnecessary purposes. Understand both points of view, have a much broader cross section of what surrounds us. In addition, a friend can give you many more tips on how to deal with a girl - had never worked -... course, if you then 80% of the friends of the opposite sex, it becomes a bit 'unnerving . Perhaps that is why I attack for so few male friends I have, but obviously do not see.
The term friend, do not mean acquaintance, respect, blah blah blah, no. Should set appropriate limits, a pyramidal hierarchy.
Best Friends


Friends
people with whom I go out
Acquaintances Acquaintances nice
People unnecessary


I hate your damn way you do, your air of victimhood , your deny the obvious, you idiot, have them say. Much. -I like tall, skinny, with dark hair, dark eyes bla-bla
He had not realized you were doing anything to the list of qualities to the negative of the person you like, for nothing really.


Excuse me, But are you pregnant or Not? Because I'm pretty sure you're pregnant.


Are you imbecile from one to ten? + Infinity. You have 400 years, can not handle a tobacco shop, you can not make a charge of 5 € and probably can not get erections. Thrown from a bridge, the world will be a better place without you, I'm sure.


laid out the designs of the university. You will be fine?


Damned couples.


a decent connection for my kingdom. Shame it does not really have a kingdom to offer ...






I have no interest in playing a musical instrument.
I have no interest to drool behind a band.

I have no interest in knowing the difference between a bass and guitar.
I have no interest in following a sport.

cheer hypocritically I have no interest in my country in sports.
I have no interest to go against my principles.
I have no interest in singing out of my shower.
I have no interest in dance.
I have no interest in smoking.
I have no interest in following trends.
I have no interest in following a person just because famous.


In life there are so many other things to do, stop breakin 'my balls please. If your running around ephemeral illusion that we have to be approved, it is not my fault, fatevene a reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment