Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ascorbic Acid Capsaicin

programs in Linux? Nothing could be easier!

When I talk to someone about Linux, the first thing I said is, but to plan I have to learn C or python or java, I do not want.
say that without wanting nothing is done, but let's assume that there is a small GUI to do little things such as the compilation of files or more.
Here we find solace in Buc.
Buc Bash is an interpreter (the language that is used in the Linux console) so very easy to learn and use. Buc
Scripts (*. mc) instead use XML strings, I have started to use in less than an hour yesterday and I had already created 3 different scripts.

Just follow the WIKI that will guide you through the explanation of the various (ONLY 17) XML tags to create the scripts.

forgot that the project Developed by Sicilinux so all MADE IN ITA!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment