Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Dog's Tongue Is Dark Red

Victor Victoria

Oo target is an acronym for cominciaaaar,
this we have also sky-aiaiaiai disgusted.
This code is not not much,

understand even by me.
If there is one thing that consoles me is that we
in half

I try to sing it to Aya-Malika-yayaya it.
This code is not very good but you sing
there is.
This code is not very good
even understand it ... you!


This is the great symbol of Victor Victoria program, which I adore ... but that obviously will not see a new season. You felt, I find something that fills my empty days, and sbam nothing new episodes. Sun replies on replies on replies on replies. An orgy of replicas. I love the replicas, but with a minimum criterion damn! Matches at least the first round.

Ehhh, I feel very alone .-.


VICKYYY ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment