Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How To Measure My Luggage Accurately

PARAVAGGIO ancient craft of the Roman Forum




Rome, April 3, 2010, San Carlo al Corso.
I was at work on "Kiss of Judas" by Merisi when, as if to do so by mail, have landed the city police to remove them from office. Although the three and a half months of work last year, when I gathered the consensus and change them to an international audience, I was treated like a beggar
ANY, and I have put the seal to the office.
That piece of road I could feel my, What a fool,
forgot that we are like the shadows of clouds pass.

... I 'TOUCHED find another place ...




new scenic location for ... Para 'in Rome;
in Via dei Fori Imperiali, amidst the ruins of ancient Rome and the downfall of the modern

Modern and pragmatic as the government decrees,
Roma living on its past 'cause this in his heat, and' already forgotten.

ALL very picturesque holes, St. Peter in Chains, the Capitol, and even our beloved Victorian pity that in the end I have stolen the basket (1 # time ever in eight years), eh, not far from the Quirinale and 'the same thing ...


THANK YOU TO THE PARISH OF ST CHARLES IN PROGRESS, WHICH HAS SEEN
invades the space in front of the famous

DEALERS
afraid to WALK THE SHADOW ON THE WINDOW

BANKERS IN PENALTY FOR THE DOORS TO BE BLOCKED
He who hesitates, THIS TIME NOT TO BE TAKEN.

NOW HAVE A NEW ROAD AND CLEAN
a guilty conscience.

In the images below, "fortunes" and "YOUNG CONCERT"
course, Paravaggio.











0 comments:

Post a Comment